Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sound of Music

Stylebypeyton

The hills are definitely alive with the sound of music. Since it is music festival season, picking out the right outfit is a must. This sweater is perfect for a concert because it is easy to throw on over just about anything and looks put together. It's also airy and a perfect cover up for the pool too.
 
Recently I have been searching for the perfect statement necklace that had some color in it. And when it's spring and summer I love to incorporate boho pieces in my wardrobe. I got this perfect necklace that has multi-colored strings on it. Since I hardly ever wear color, this necklace is the nice pop of color that I need. You can get this amazing necklace at Bliss Boutique. Check out their instagram @Bliss_Boutique to see more amazing pieces.
 
I kept this look pretty simple with a LBD and black booties to bring it all together. And of course I am wearing my cat eye sunnies that I always wear because they are perfect.

Hopefully this has given you some inspo for festivals, events, lunch, or even shopping!

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Dress, Sweater, Necklace, Sunglasses: Bliss boutique
Boots: Steve Madden

xoxo -Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment