Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bad to the Bone

Stylebypeyton

 So right before I went on spring break I picked up this amazing biker jacket vest at Target! It was $30 and it is perfect for every season! Especially when it is warmer and you still want to wear your leather jacket, but you need to be cool enough. The solution is this vest! It is made from a nice jersey material and it is a charcoal grey color. I've worn it with just a plain long sleeve under it and it looks great, but for this outfit I paired it with a mock neck sweater tank.

These boyfriend shorts from American Eagle are one of my favorite pairs because they stretch a little when you wear them so they become even comfier. I also like that they are a little longer and higher waist than most shorts. I added this bright pink bag just to brighten the look up a little more!

I think this outfit is cute for a warmer day of shopping or walking around being a tourist somewhere. This vest is a great layering piece for any season, which is why I picked it up. That is why I have been loving vests, because they add a little extra to an outfit and they are easy to throw on over something. Plus, I love the biker jacket look of this because biker jackets are a classic piece in any wardrobe.

StylebypeytonStylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton


StylebypeytonStylebypeyton

StylebypeytonStylebypeyton

Vest: Target
Tank: Bliss Boutique
Shorts: American Eagle
Boots: Franco Sarto
Bag: Bliss Boutique

xoxo -Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment