Saturday, April 11, 2015

Desert Flower



Stylebypeyton

We all know we are going to see all the Coachella posts on insta. Sadly I have never been to Coachella, or any music festival for that matter. I always like to imagine what outfits I would wear for events like this. Since it's usually going to be hot, wearing something light and breezy will make you feel more comfortable.

For this outfit I kept it simple with a black tank top and a maxi skirt with a slit in it. The western print on the skirt is perfect for festival season! I wore my Birkenstock sandals  and paired it with a fringe bag to add to the boho theme of the outfit.

If you haven't gone yet either, you too can watch the performances online. Hopefully I will be able to attend in the near future!

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton

Top: Brandy Melville
Skirt: Brandy Melville
Bag: Brandy Melville
Necklace: Brandy Melville
Hat: Croft&Borrow
Sunglasses: Bliss Boutique
Shoes: Birkenstock

No comments:

Post a Comment