Monday, August 17, 2015

Summertime Sadness

      Hello everyone! I just wanted to do a quick message on here and say that I was going to do a post on Saturday, but my laptop died Friday night. So, I have been unable to get it to come back on and I am going to have to buy a new one. Bloggers out there will know that our lives are on our computers. Thankfully, I backup my hard drive. Of course this has to happen 3 days before school starts, and I have an online class *sigh*.  Also found that someone had hit my car and didn't let me know. I have to just keep a positive attitude and not let these issues get me down.

     I will have a post up as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience :(  Trying to write from my phone is not as easy as my computer.

     For now, here is a quick outfit I wore to run errands and go out to lunch. I needed something to cheer me up and I needed to get a new computer (thanks for the help Mom and Dad) It was a pretty California day, warm outside, with a nice ocean breeze. A perfect day by my standards, hopefully you are having a great week so far! 

Xoxo  -Peyton


Top- Brandy Melville 
Pants- Free People 
Shoes- Target
Sunnies- Old Navy 
Purse- Kate Spade 


No comments:

Post a Comment