Saturday, August 1, 2015

Rachel Zoe Box of Style: review

     
     Hi there! Today I wanted to do a review of the Box of Style by the Zoe report. This box is basically really good products that total around $300, but for the price of $100 a month. 
     I've done a couple different types of boxes, like Popsugar which is really similar, and Stitch Fix which is clothing items. I love that this box is a nice mix of designer goods and beauty products.  I didn't want to do a review about this until I tried every product. First I will talk about the Cambridge satchel company bag, since it was the shining star in the box. 


   
    This bag is a really good size for going out to dinner or even a daytime shopping trip. I went shopping and I was able to fit my phone, sunglasses, wallet, lipstick, and hand sanitizer in here! I didn't have a white bag, so I was happy to get one that is such good quality as well! I think this is the perfect little everyday bag because of its crisp, minimalistic look.



    The next item is the Mara Hoffman scarf that can be worn as a sarong/beach coverup. I wore this scarf today with a white maxi dress since it was fairly warm out. This is the prefect versatile summer piece that will brighten up any outfit! Plus, the fact that you can take it to the beach or pool to wear as a cover up makes it the must have all-in-one piece. 


     Next is a beauty product by O.R.G Skincare mineral face peel. This is a spray on 'peel'. You spray it all over your face, let it set for 3 seconds and then in circular motions you rub it in. This creates a natural peel, that is so awesome! It leaves my face feeling softer and looking brighter. I have really sensitive skin so I was worried that this product would irritate it. It is just the opposite, I use this product about 3 times a week and since it is natural it just makes sure my skin is clean and fresh. 10 out of 10 for this product. 


      The next product was Nippies Skin. These are basically pasties.  I had a black maxi dress that has really thin straps and I hate strapless bras so these little cover-ups were perfect!  What I love about these is that they are reusable. You can just wash them with a gentle cleanser, let them dry and use them again!  


   
    Then there is the Too Faced lipstick. OMG, this is this the best lipstick. It is not long lasting, because it is a creamier and nourishing lipstick. I don't mind this, I have long lasting and it makes my lips dry out. So I prefer creamier lipsticks, I would say if you aren't eating, will last an hour on the lips. The color is spice spice baby, a beautiful natural dark mauve pink. I think this would look amazing on anyone, it is the perfect neutral shade for any season as well. I carry this with me everywhere I go because it just goes with every look. The perfect lipstick, I did check out the other shades at Ulta, and will definitely be buying more!


      Now up to bat is the Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer. This is a shimmery set of dark and light brown bronzers. I didn't have this in my box at first, but The Zoe Report team was quick to respond to my email and send it to me aASAP. Which I really appreciated, so thanks again to The Zoe Report team!! Anyways, this bronzer is so pretty. Because of the shimmer in it, it really highlights your cheek and cheekbone area naturally. It doesn't look too harsh, it looks like you have been out in the sun, which I love. That's why the two Too Faced products are perfect because they give off natural looks. For summer I've really been loving the fresh faced look. Embrace your beauty ladies!!


   
    Well, that's all folks! Overall this box of style was everything I hoped for. It was really worth the money. You can tell these products are high end, and truly the best of the best. I highly recommend trying this out just one time to see how you like it. Thanks for reading my review, I hope you enjoyed it and even try out the box of style.

Xoxo -Peyton 

No comments:

Post a Comment