Monday, September 14, 2015

Casual Cool






         Hello, I am back from the dead! Computer problems solved, aka my computer is dead and I had to buy a new one. Nevertheless, I am back and ready to be a mean blogging machine. Today is a very laid back transitional fall outfit! If it is still somewhat warm where you live, this is a nice outfit to wear when it isn't too hot, but still a little cold. 

        As soon as I saw this romper at H&M, I fell in love. It is a nice lightweight cotton jersey material with a bandana-like pattern on it. The dark navy blue makes it a little more versatile for a day to night look. With a nice white blazer, or leather jacket and some cute heels, this outfit transforms into a perfect dinner or date night look.
       I actually wore this exact outfit to the One Direction concert in Santa Clara this year. First of all, amazing concert!! Loved every minute of it, and I got to be super close to the stage. Harry Styles also threw his water on me, so that pretty much made my night. The romper is comfy and feels like pajamas, but way more chic. The 'boyfriend' style jean jacket thrown over gives it a laid back look while the sparkly necklace adds a little glam to it. Overall, it's one of those outfits that are easy to throw on and look put together, but feel comfortable. 

Hope you all have a great Monday, thanks for reading! 
Xoxo  -Peyton












Statement Necklace


Romper- H&M
Jean Jacket- 90's Banana Republic
Necklace- Bliss Boutique 
Boots- Steve Madden
Fringe Purse- Brandy Melville
Sunglasses- Kenneth Cole


No comments:

Post a Comment