Saturday, September 19, 2015

Cobalt Culottes


OOTD

    Cheers to the weekend! Time for a little relaxation, and me time. What better way to do that than throw on a cute outfit and head out to explore and get some lunch. While in San Juan Batista, it is an absolute must to go to Jardin's. It is a beautiful garden location to eat some great Mexican food. They have mini chimichanga's, that are so good. I am a sucker for some good lunch and a walk around town on a nice day! 


      I was a little hesitant to try out the culotte trend, because I hadn't worn culottes since the sixth grade. It's so funny that old trends make a huge comeback. I caved because I found this awesome culotte jumpsuit from Forever 21. The color alone is beautiful and bold, a real statement piece. The cutout in the front gives it a little bit of maturity so it doesn't look like your twelve again. I paired it with a pretty simple necklace and some comfy Birkenstock style shoes from Target. 
   
    Even though this jumpsuit is a bold piece, I paired it with a pretty bold bag as well. I found this vintage Kate Spade purse months ago and have been dying to take it out for a spin. I love the structure of it, and of course the rainbow stripes! It is a great bold summer piece, that could even transition into fall to break up the dark colors. This jumpsuit would also look great paired with some nude heels and sparkly necklace for a party, or dinner! 
    
    If you are wanting to try out culottes, try a culotte jumpsuit because the flow of the pants is a little different. As always, thank for reading! Hope you all have a great weekend.

Xoxo  -Peyton









Culottes- Forever 21
Sandals- Target
Purse- Vintage Kate Spade
Sunglasses- Foster Grant
Necklace- Baublebar 

No comments:

Post a Comment