Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bouclé and Satin



I am loving this California winter! The sun is shining, and there is a nice crisp breeze that smells of the ocean. This is when I really appreciate where I live.

Today I went shopping for some new Paige Denim Jeans because they have THE best quality and are very comfy. I grabbed a lemonade, which I guess is a true lemonade in Europe because it was fizzy! I've only ever had lemonade that is just juice haha. It was perfect for this hot day, and was really delicious.

I kept my outfit easy and classic. I really like this Vera Wang Bouclé jacket because it is a very classic piece that I love having in my closet. My marble earrings are a trend I talked about last week that you can find here.













Jacket: Vera Wang
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Paige Denim
Bag: Vintage
Bracelet: Vintage
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Franco Sarto

xoxo -Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment