Saturday, February 21, 2015

Live to Give


Finding a vintage piece of clothing is always so exciting for me. With my grandparents being antique collectors I am fortunate enough to find some great pieces. Recently my grandmother picked up this vintage U.S. Army jacket, the patches have sadly been removed. So in place I added some vintage pins that has a picture of my great-grandfather who was in the army, and the other to represent my great-grandfather on my Dad's side.

I love the color olive because it is a versatile color that can be worn in any season. It is especially one of my favorite colors to wear during spring. I paired this with my new Paige Denim skinny jeans, that actually fit like boyfriend jeans. Also my clog style heels and wedges are a hot spring/summer trend this year. I think clogs are the perfect spring summer shoe because they go with almost everything.

Fittingly my key necklace says "Live to give", which the men and women who serve our country in the armed forces do every day. So this post goes out to all the men and women who have served, and are currently serving.








Army jacket: Vintage
Tank: Forever 21
Jeans: Paige Denim
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Gift
Pins: Vintage

xoxo -Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment