Saturday, February 7, 2015

California Winter


It seems as though everywhere I go to take pictures for my blog, someone stops me to ask what I am doing. I guess living in a small town, it's not something people see everyday. I always meet the weirdest people while shooting. Today I met a very strange, albeit nice, man. He hugged my mom and I and complimented us many times. It gave us a good laugh, to think about how many people have stopped us to say something and chat. That is one thing I will never get used to when I blog, or shoot videos for YouTube.

If you do want to be a blogger and or YouTuber, you just have to learn to be yourself when in public, have fun, and be confident in your work! It's a lot of fun when you do all of the above.

Today, I went to class early in the wee hours of the day. I have a 7 AM pre-calculus class, thus forcing me to get up at 5:50 to appear decent. It is fairly chilly early in the morning, so I bring out my heavier coats. Today I wore my favorite cowl neck sweater from GAP. I wear this way too much, but it is just so easy to throw on with jeans and it looks so put together. I threw my navy blue pea coat on since it was only about 43˚. As usual I wore my stretchy jeggings, and chelsea boots because they are my staple pieces in my wardrobe. What I love about cowl neck sweaters and coats, is that the cowl neck acts as a scarf! With this sweater I can wear longer necklaces under the cowl part to add some accessories.








Sweater- Gap
Jacket- Delia's
Sunglasses- Vintage Raybans
Necklace- Forever 21
Pants- American Eagle
Boots- Franco Sarto

xoxo  -Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment