Monday, September 21, 2015

I Got Stripes


   Like the famous Johnny Cash song goes, I got stripes. And hey look, I'm in front of a jail too. These pants may or may not slightly resemble jail stripes, but they are sure comfy! Paired with the right thing, striped pants can look cool and they elongate your legs too!


   Striped pants are hard to find because usually the stripes don't match up in the fabric because they are from Forever 21. Surprisingly this time, the stripes were all matched up! Props to Forever 21 for making their clothes a little better quality. I paired this with a cutout white tee to keep it simple, but give it a little flair with the cutouts. I tied my shirt in a little knot to show off a little midriff, minus the belly button. Since these pants are pretty high-waisted it looks a little classier when tying a shirt and showing some skin.
   I also opted for a messy bun for a very casual look. This is a great shopping outfit because it is comfy and easy to get on and off. I like it because it still looks put together, so if you run into an old friend or ex you still look good.
     Have a happy Monday, thanks for reading.

Xoxo  -Peyton.


OOTD with Vintage Kate Spade bag

Vintage Kate Spade Bag

Style by Peyton




Style by Peyton


Top- Bliss Boutique
Pants- Forever 21
Sandals- Steve Madden
Purse- Vintage Kate Spade
Watch- Vintage
Bracelets- Bliss Boutique 
Sunglasses- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment