Sunday, July 19, 2015

Flea Market Style


     Long time no post! Hi everyone... Sorry I'm a horrible blogger sometimes. I've been a busy bee planning outfits and maybe even a possible video look book! 

    Anyways happy Sunday, I got up and went to the local flea market we have and it was sooooo muggy. It felt like Florida instead of California. So I was a little hot in this outfit, but it was just bearable enough. 

     I finally wore my mom jeans again, I got these because I love the 90's style, but have had a hard time pairing them. I've finally figured out: when in doubt, go with the basics. They are classic and are easy to pair with anything. I paired my mom jeans with cotton button down shirt and a bandana to add something different.  If you are looking for a good way to incorporate a scarf into your summer look, try a bandana! They are small and add a chic look to the outfit. I wore a layered necklace underneath the bandana for some added detail. 

     Since my outfit was colorless, I wore my bright red mini bag for a good pop! I just got these new sparkly sandals from Marshall's for such a steal of $17! I love how they add some glitz to the once plain outfit. 

     If you are looking for a simple outfit to throw on, this may be the one for you. If you don't prefer mom jeans you can wear your favorite pair instead! Hope you enjoyed this look. 

xoxo -Peyton






beaded sandals

red bag


bandana


that pop of color casual outfit


Outfit Details

Button down shirt- Gap
Sunglasses- Zara
Bag- H&M
Mom jeans- H&M
Sandals- Rampage (found at Marshall's)

No comments:

Post a Comment