Wednesday, July 1, 2015

New Classic

OOTD Casual
 
  Happy hump day everyone! It has been beautiful weather here in nor cal. I love being able to wear the same outfit all day and not have to switch because the weather can't make up its mind (much like me when I am trying to choose an outfit in the first place!) Today the weather is 73 degrees but humid, so it felt like 75. I love when it is warm, but still a nice ocean breeze.

I had summer class today, because I just love college so much (I say this with a sarcastic tone), and knew I would be running errands after. The classroom can get pretty warm, but my class starts at 8 am when it is a lot cooler. I did layer and wear my American eagle jean jacket (not pictured) and took it off later in the day. I took a classic black and white outfit and added a lightweight floral scarf to give a small pop of color. I love taking staple pieces and adding something a little extra to change it up. Lightweight scarves are big for summer, especially little scarves that just tie around your neck because they add a more polished look to the outfit.
  
Hopefully you enjoyed this simple lil outfit! 
xoxo-Peyton

OOTD Casual

OOTD Casual

OOTD Casual

OOTD Casual

OOTD Casual




Top- Bliss Boutique
Pants- H&M
Scarf- Target 
Sandals- Steve Madden 



No comments:

Post a Comment