Thursday, September 19, 2013

Iridescent Clothing & Accessories Trend






Futuristic and fun, the holographic/iridescent trend it taking the fashion world by storm. Shiny material that looks like it has a million different colors. It matches with everything! It can be casual and cool, or bold. The more casual items are nail polish, shoes, and bags. Clothing items that are holographic or iridescent are a little more risky and bold. Urban Outfitters has a lot of items that follow this trend. Nail polish is the easiest and cheapest way, it is there but not too bold.  Tennis shoes can be found in H&M stores everywhere, and oxfords can be found at Pacsun. Go try out this trend if you are feeling bold!

Comment below if you have or will give this trend a try.

xoxo Peyton

1 comment:

  1. hello! I follow your blog for a while that made me discover my friend :) We have many passions in common, especially for fashion .. the outfits above are really beautiful :) another passion we have in common, the cheerleading! I am Italian and so what we do is different from your way of dancing that is WONDERFUL! I love it :) Anyway, I for a little over a week I opened my own blog, and just today I talked about my passion for this sport, if you like give us a jump :) Hello! See you soon :)
    www.annagiacomelli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete