Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Casual Senior Portrait outfit


Pose by xoxopeyton

I recently took my senior portraits. I put a lot of thought into what I would wear for the setting that I was taking the pictures. My photographer is a natural light photographer and the fall California sunset is the perfect backdrop. We took the pictures on the hiking trails that I love to hike on with my mom. 

One of my outfits was a casual sweater tank and brocade shorts. I was a bit apprehensive to wear a neutral color on top, but I really liked the pop of color in the shorts. I decided to wear a necklace with a contrasting pop of color. It all ended up coming together nicely. 

There is an app that I like to use called "Pose" . I post my OOTD on this sometimes. I loved the pictures that were taken, and my photographer went above and beyond, since she loved all the pieces I put together, she decided to take pictures like a fashion shoot. I loved that I could use these as my OOTD. I decided to put this outfit and one other using this app. I was surprised to get a notification that this outfit was chosen to be featured! 

Now I wish that I always had a professional photographer (or a good hobby photographer) to take my outfit pictures. So much better than the pictures I take in the mirror.

So, if you are into style and outfits, I say give this app a try. I love that you can even access on a computer, and I love to see what others are wearing and tweak the look to my own style. 

Pose or go to Itunes and download the app.

xoxo Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment