Saturday, October 31, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Play


Style by Peyton

     I finally had a little time to take a break from studying and work to go to the pumpkin patch. We have been going to this pumpkin patch since I was around three. Since I was a little late in the game, there were not many pumpkins. To be honest, I really just went for the pics. You know you all do it too... 
    
    Nothing screams fall like a pumpkin patch, am I right ladies?? Really we only want to go to do a little photoshoot for Instagram. I do wish I had come a little earlier to see all the pumpkins. Next year, I plan to go to a patch full of fall flowers and fun hay rides. I found out there was one near me this year and I totally missed out on the fall magic. 
    
     I went for a comfy boho, but modern looking outfit. This sweater/dress is amazing. When it was online on Anthro it claimed it was a dress, but the fringe does not hit me where this could be a dress on me. I am still playing around with this piece. I love how it looks over jeans or leggings. So, if you can hunt this down on the sale rack at your nearest Anthropologie, I highly suggest it. I threw it on with my white cropped Paige denim and some wedge booties to pull it all together. I added the pop of color with my jewel toned necklace and berry lips. 
    
    I know what you are thinking, all white after labor day? What a fashion faux pas! Well, my friends, you are wrong. Fashion Faux pas are the latest trends. Jean on jean? Hell ya. Monochromatic outfit? Yes, please. Crocs?! Oh yeah...wait...no, that one won't happen. Sorry. Anyways, what I am trying to get across is that you can totally do white on white for fall and winter. It is modern and minimalistic, but very classic. I feel so cool when I wear all white, like I am some important blogger (ha! I'm obviously joking). 
   
    Hope you all have a great Halloween if you celebrate, if not, have a great Saturday! I'll just be sitting at home handing out candy and watching scary movies. Thanks for reading this post filled with horrible humor. Until next time! 

Xoxo  -Peyton


Style by Peyton

Style by Peyton

Anthropologie & Paige Denim

Style by Peyton

Style by Peyton

Style by Peyton

Style by Peyton

Anthropologie & White Paige Denim

Style by Peyton

Style by Peyton

Top- Anthropologie (not online anymore)
Jeans- Paige Denim (similar here)
Booties- Dolce Vita
Necklace- Target (old)
Sunglasses- Old Navy
Rings- Lauren Conrad
Lipstick- Revlon lip stain in "currant" 

No comments:

Post a Comment