Tuesday, February 24, 2015

All Dressed up and Somewhere to go

Women's Tuxedo Vest with lace bralette and tuxedo pants

Tuxedo's are classic, and always will be. Instead of being just for men, the ever lasting classic piece has been transformed into women's wear and not just menswear. Tuxedo's can range from a full pant-suit, to a blazer and skirt, and now the trendy tuxedo dress! Although mine isn't quite a dress it is close enough for now. 

I wore my tuxedo vest with a lace bralette underneath, and a simple silver necklace. I also paired it with some white tuxedo pants that have vegan leather on the side. Since this outfit is all monochrome I thought I would add a bright red lip to add a nice pop of color.

This outfit is good for an event like dinner with friends, a wine tasting, a date, the list is endless! I think it is a nice modern outfit, with a dressed up twist. 

tuxedo vest DKNY







Free People pants
Tuxedo Vest: DKNY
Pants: Free People
Bralette: Topshop
Necklace: Alfani
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Bag: Zara
Bracelets: Vintage
Rings+Earcuff: H&M
Lipstain: Hourglass


Let me know what you think of the tuxedo dress trend! 

xoxo -Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment