Thursday, January 8, 2015

Fur + Plaid Winter Outfit



Fur Vest Boyfriend Jeans and Plaid

During winter the fur (faux of course) comes out from the back of the closet, and the plaid shirts are worn almost every day. I love this classic winter look because it is easy and comfy, while still being put together. This plaid top is great because it is a chiffon material with ruffles at the bottom, which adds a little something different. When wearing pieces that are more casual, I like to put on a glitzy necklace to bring the look all together. Winter also gives me an excuse to wear red lipstick all the time! Hopefully you enjoyed this little post.


Faux Fur sweater vest Plaid shirt statement necklace


xoxo - Peyton

Vest- Hem & Thread
Top- Paper Crane
Boyfriend jeans- Signature 8
Shoes- Target
Necklace- LA fashion market

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! It was put together very nicely with the textured vest. I would love for you to check out my blog: http://ye0nnie.blogspot.com/ where I put together some winter outfits as well!

    ReplyDelete