Sunday, January 11, 2015

Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity: My favorite Golden Globe outfits



Tonight, as you may know, was the 72nd annual Golden Globes! I have always loved the red carpet events because of the amazing outfits. So let’s just jump to who I thought were the best dressed…

For me, the top outfit of the evening goes to Emma Stone, wearing a Lanvin Jumpsuit with a luxurious bow train. I love how chic, classic, and simple her outfit is.  Just everything about her is perfect.
Next is Julianna Margulies in a beautiful brocade Ulyana Sergeenko Midi dress. I love how elegant she looks with simple black pumps, and a simple diamond necklace. 
 Jenna Dewan Tatum looked stunning in a yellow chiffon Carolina Herrera gown. The ruffle detailing and gold clutch were gorgeous together. I think this color looks great on Jenna and the cut was very flattering as well.
 Obviously Jennifer Lopez looked sexy in her beaded Zohair Murad gown. I love this dress because of the different flair on it with the cape like arms and back. The deep plunge and the slit in the front adds some sexiness. This dress really shows off her beautiful curves.











Sienna Miller also donned a deep plunging dress by Miu Miu. I love the simple elegance of this dress, with the gorgeous detailing on it. The peachy pink satin gives that luxurious look, while the deep plunge makes it sexy.
Allison Williams was another who rocked the red gown on the red carpet. Allison is wearing a strapless, textured gown from Armani Prive. I adore the texture of her dress, as well as the little sparkly detail it has. Very chic and glamorous, especially with her slicked and curled hair.











 Last, but not least, is Chrissy Teigen wearing a gorgeous long sleeved Zuhair Murad from-fitting dress. The cut of the dress looks gorgeous and shows off her amazing body. The peak-a-boo detail adds some intricacy, and her messy pony gives an effortless look.









(Source: All images are from Getty Images)

Overall, the trend I noticed was simplicity. As Thoreau once said, “Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity.” That is what I love about all of my favorites… Their looks are all elegant and classic, with a simplicity that looks effortless.  Alas, there were so many gorgeous women there that I could not possibly fit into this post! Let me know who your favorites were in the comments.  

xoxo-Peyton
 

No comments:

Post a Comment