Saturday, April 18, 2015

Frolicking in Fringe


The first weekend of Coachella may be wrapping up, now onto weekend 2. There are also so many more festivals coming up. I got this kimono a couple years ago and I just love the embroidering along the front. For this festival look I did white on white, which has become something I love pairing together. This is one of my favorite dresses because it is light and feminine. I wore this dress last year to the One Direction concert at the Rose bowl when it was 100+ degrees.

If you are outdoors it is really important to wear sunglasses or a hat to keep the sun off your face. The last thing you need is to get a sunburn on your face or eyes, especially because it can cause sun damage and wrinkles. With a nice floppy sunhat or fedora you can keep your face protected and add a summery look to your outfit!

I love these boho coin style necklaces as well. This one is just one of my many coin necklaces. I love the boho style it adds to any outfit! I can layer necklaces with this one as well. Since fringe is such a big trend for spring, this bag is the perfect piece. It is a great size to fit your phone, wallet, sunglasses, and some lippy.

Hopefully some of you get to soak up the sun this summer!   

xoxo  -Peyton







Kimono: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Brandy Melville
Boots: Steve Madden
Hat: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment