Saturday, March 28, 2015

Vintage Vest

stylebypeyton.blogspot.com
Finding cool places to shoot  is just as much fun as picking out the outfit. Location creates a sense of completion of an outfit. I love driving around looking for cool places where I live and I saw this old roller derby rink that had the best chippy painted walls that were nice and bright. Abandoned buildings are the coolest because I love that vintage feel. I also just really appreciate being outdoors and getting to explore around my beautiful town!
  
For this outfit I styled the vintage vest I found at a garage sale that I posted about last week (read here). I just went simple with this outfit and threw on a slightly distressed t-shirt, some boyfriend jeans, and sandals. I layered up some necklaces that have coins since this vest has a slightly Moroccan feel to it. 

This was the perfect outfit for some errands I had to run to grab some last minute things for my spring break trip that I am leaving for today. It's easy, comfy, and still stylish at the same time. Now I am loving vests for the spring because they are easy to throw on with a t-shirt or tank top to add some layers to an outfit.

Hope everyone has a nice spring break (if you get one)

xoxo-Peyton


stylebypeyton.blogspot.comstylebypeyton.blogspot.com


stylebypeyton.blogspot.com

stylebypeyton.blogspot.com

stylebypeyton.blogspot.com

stylebypeyton.blogspot.com

Top: Cynthia Rowley
Vest: Vintage
Jeans: Paige Denim
Sandals: Steve Madden
Necklaces: Brandy Melville

xoxo - Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment