Saturday, March 7, 2015

Fun in the Sun



Overalls have been a huge trend to wear since last year. I bought a vintage pair at salvation army last year, but don't wear them out that often, I think it is because the legs and butt are super baggy, therefore not the most flattering to wear. Recently I bought this black pair of overalls at H&M on sale! I tried them on in the store and they were too small, and didn't have the size up, luckily they had them online so I got them. I think these are the perfect overalls because of the skinny fit in the leg and butt area. They do get looser throughout the day, but that just made them even more comfortable! It was such a gorgeous day in California yesterday, I just had to do a little more shopping and soak up the sun in my new overalls.

I paired mine with a sheer black and white polka dot shirt to add a little pattern to the outfit. I kept it all black and brown because it gives it a classic and chic look. Disclaimer: You probably don't want to wear overalls if you go shopping (like I did), it is very time consuming to try on clothes and take the overalls on and off haha.

Since these are black, they add a fancier feel (as fancy as overalls can get!) this outfit would be perfect for a lunch date with the girls or even the guys! It gives an effortless look, while still being classic and comfy. These are definitely my new favorite piece in my wardrobe!

I also got some great finds at a garage sale, as well as Anthropologie!! I will have that on the blog on Tuesday, so keep your eye out. Let me know what you think about overalls, and if you would try this trend out!



Stylebypeyton

Stylebypeyton.blogspot.comStylebypeyton.blogspot.com


Stylebypeyton.blogspot.comStylebypeyton.blogspot.com

Stylebypeyton.blogspot.com
Overalls: H&M
Top: Lauren Conrad
Sandals: Target
Bracelets: Vintage
Bag: Urban Expressions

xoxo  -Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment