Saturday, March 14, 2015

Vintage Fashion

Stylebypeyton.blogspot.com
  Going to garage sales is like an addiction now. I have been able to find the best clothing items that are vintage and even some good fashion books. The best part is that they are all very good prices! 
  First, is the black and gold vest. As soon as I saw this vest I was drawn towards it. It may look like I should have a monkey on my shoulder, but it is the cutest vest ever! It is made of a crushed velour, and has gold detail around the front, arms, and bottom. 


Stylebypeyton.blogspot.com


  Next is the plaid Pendleton blazer. The jacket is in great condition, and I love the beige and green plaid together. I tried this jacket on, and it was like it was made for me! I love the longer length, and how classic it looks. 
Stylebypeyton.blogspot.com


  Last, but not least, my grandmother got me three books on fashion. I can't wait to read up on these 3 book. They are on; vintage shoes, vintage fashion, and fashion in America. Who doesn't love a bit of fashion history? I mean we all wear the looks from different era's now, so getting inspiration from these books will be fun! 
Stylebypeyton.blogspot.com

  Next week I will post some outfit pictures of me wearing the items that I got! So stay tuned, hopefully you all have a great weekend.

Xoxo -Peyton


No comments:

Post a Comment