Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Early Mornings and Bright Coffee


  Hiiiii. Happy Tuesday! Hope your week has started off well. This weekend I got to do some exploring and discovered the cutest coffee shop. It has a very down to earth setting and earthy vibe. Super hipster. Luckily it was a fairly warm winter day and we sat outside and enjoyed a delicious pastry breakfast. 



   I will say that they have the purest freaking coffee ever,  but it's very smooth. I got a latte, which is supposed to be milky, but it tasted like black coffee. I didn't know where their sugar was until we left, but once I added that to the remnants of my coffee it was waayyyy better. If you live in or near the Monterey area it's worth checking out! It's within a cute little gift shop. It's called Bright Coffee located on Lighthouse. 

  I decided to wear my fluffy coat because who doesn't love looking like a teddy bear? It's super comfy and makes any outfit look instantly chic. I was just wearing a plain white tee, jeans, and boots. My coat is from Forever 21, but these are a big trend for the winter so you can find them at almost any store. 

  Magally, my best friend, is wearing a classic camel coat also from Forever 21. It has a texture to it, which gives it a modern twist. She paired it with a long turtleneck and some leggings for a comfy and chic outfit. I mean just look at how cute my best friend is!!

  Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this post. Down below are just some pics of our outfits and some of the coffee shop. 

Xo  -Peyton















What I am wearing;
Coat- Forever 21 
Tee- American Eagle 
Jeans- Paige denim 
Boots- Franco Sarto 
Necklace- Express 
Bag- Kate Spade 

What Magally is wearing; 
Coat- Forever 21
Sweater- Urban Outfitters
Leggings- Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses- Forever 21




No comments:

Post a Comment