Saturday, January 2, 2016

All In the Detail


   Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it's already 2016, it's crazy how fast 2015 went by for me. I am starting a list of goals for this year, it's going to be a good one. So far some of my goals include; being more organized, blogging more, and working out more.
   On to my outfit... For this look I went a little more casual/street style for some Sunday Thrifting.
     Overalls are a tricky piece to wear. If they are too baggy they can look a little too 90's and mom-like (I totally have a pair of 90's Gap overalls that are too baggy and mom-like haha). If you want a pair of overalls I would go for a black pair with a skinnier leg, like these from H&M. They are classic looking with a modern twist. I went really simple and paired it with a white tee and some comfy sneakers. I actually never liked to wear sneakers a few years ago, but now I find myself wanting more comfy shoes.
     I really did not want to do my hair (it may have been a bit greasy, not gonna lie), so I threw it back in a pony and popped on my fave hat from Topshop. I really love the color of this hat. It's a nice deep forest green, which you don't see often. It surprisingly matches with a lot too.
    One clothing item I am obsessed with is bomber jackets. No idea why, I just really like the look of pretty much all them. I think I have about 5, but I still want more. This one is really not like the others I have because of the embroidered cranes. I love the detail of this bomber and the flowers on the sleeves. It's made of a sweatshirt material which is nice for the spring to layer. This has some green, a lil' orange, and red in this. So, I paired my red bag with it to make the red in the bomber jacket stand out.
    That's about it for this post, until next time!

Xoxo  -Peyton










Bomber Jacket- Ralph Lauren
Hat- Topshop
Overalls- H&M
Tee- Target
Necklace- H&M
Sneakers- H&M
Bag- H&M
Glasses- Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment