Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Color block Sweater and Cold Weather


       Holy moly! I get so bad at blogging sometimes... I'm cringing because I haven't posted in like two weeks. I'M SORRY ALRIGHT?! It is officially fall where I live. We have some days where it is a little warm, but the air is definitely crisp. So I purchased a new sweater for fall and it is super affordable!! 
       I live for comfy sweaters. Especially when it is really cold, it is nice to throw on a chunky knit that keeps you warm without a coat. This sweater is one of those! I just bought this sweater on Sunday at Forever 21, but in the men's department. They have some nice, minimalistic sweaters in the men's section. This is a really thick knit, but it is slightly scratchy. I wore a navy blue long sleeve from Brandy Melville underneath for extra warmth and to prevent my skin from getting irritated. I got a small in the sweater because I wanted it to be slightly oversized. This is going to be my favorite sweater for fall and winter! I paired it with a blingy statement necklace from Bliss Boutique to finish off the look.
     I love the color block because this one has nice neutral fall colors. I wore my usual Paige Denim 'skyline ankle peg' jeans. I really want to get another pair like this because they are my favorite jeans, and I literally wear them almost every day. They have a nice slouchy look, but still fit like a skinny jean. I paired them with the boots I got recently from Dolce Vita, super comfy. 
    On my lips I am wearing the new lipstick I got on Sunday from Maybelline. This is in the color 'Nude Nuance'. I wasn't too sure this would look ok on me until I got home and tried it out. Sometimes drugstore products don't last long on the lips or make the lips look dry. I was super shocked to find that this is the perfect matte berry/brown color. It's hard to describe the color, but it looks like fall to me. This will definitely be my go to lipstick. It looks smooth on the lips, and lasts for hours! I even ate and drank and it didn't really move. I love this color because it makes my makeup look a little more complete, and gives my lips a little bit of a darker color. 

    Hope you all have a great week, and I will start working on posting more regularly. (I think I say this almost every week...) Thanks for reading! 

Xoxo  -Peyton












Sweater- Forever 21 (only have the other color online)
Jeans- Paige Denim
Boots- Dolce Vita (Marshall's)
Necklace- Bliss Boutique
Lip color- Maybelline 'Nude Nuance'

No comments:

Post a Comment