Tuesday, January 5, 2016

What A Feeling


      Hello, it's me... (I can never say that again without singing it like Adele). This is a little bit of a different outfit post, as I don't have too many picture of this outfit. Nevertheless, I wanted to share it because this was an awesome night. I was lucky enough to get some tickets to one of One Direction's last performances before their hiatus (I mean, look how happy I am in this picture above. I also want to note that the show was called the Triple Ho show. Like, what a horrible name for a concert. Other artists were there like Fifth Harmony, 5 Seconds of Summer, Nathan Sykes, and Austin Mahone.

    I decided to go all out with the makeup because why not? I have fun playing around with my makeup for concerts and events. I decided to do a maroon and black smokey eye with a nude lip. I am by no means a pro, but I think my makeup game was pretty strong that night.





   Oooh, look at that professional picture. One of the workers was snapping pics of everyone in line and we got this gem (Also my mom is looking pretty fly too, just gotta point that out). I also felt like a pimp in my fur coat, and it is the warmest/softest coat in the world. 


    Here I am doing God knows what, dancing? Falling? Spazzing out? Probably all of the above. I was just really excited to be honest (even though the concert was over at this point). I decided to try something a little new and trendy with this lace up top. I have wanted one, but it was hard to find one that didn't have the laces all the way down to your belly button, not cute. I finally found this one from Zara that is a nice fit, and thick material. I had also gotten this vintage belt (pictured below), and wanted to try it out. I paired it with these super comfy high waisted "girlfriend" jeans from H&M. They are similar to a "boyfriend" jean, but a little more tapered and tighter at the hips and in the butt. To break up the all black I wore my favorite Dolce Vita booties that were very comfy the whole night.

    One Direction put on an amazing show as usual, and I am very emotional writing this (not really actually, I'm staring blankly at the screen as I write this). I'm glad they are on a break, because now I have a break from them too.  They are really the only pop-ish music I listen to, everything else is either 80's or indie-rock. Someone actually needs to suggest some music for me to listen to because I have no new songs I like right now. Ok, no more talking. If you are reading this, thank you very much!!

Xoxo  -Peyton. 




Top- Zara
Jeans- H&M
Belt- Vintage
Boots- Dolce Vita
Lipstick- Maybelline 'Nude Nuance' 
Fur Jacket- H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment