Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Let The Good Times Roll


   School is back in session once again, and lately I have been dressing pretty casual. I feel like school does this to me. I don't like to be to dressy, but I like to look put together. On the weekend I like to be comfy. This outfit is a very 80's inspired casual weekend/exploring outfit. I actually got out of the house and did something cool! 


   I feel like we all have those times when we feel as if our lives are monotonous and almost like Groundhog Day. When I start to feel like that I take time to meet up with friends and do some in town exploring. Being in college I can be on a tight budget, mostly because I spend way too much money on clothes (I am a fashion blogger and that is my excuse). You don't necessarily need to travel hours to find some cool places, they might be fairly close. I live near some old army barracks that are abandoned now. Teens mostly go there to spray paint, break windows, and get into trouble. I haven't really gotten to go into the buildings (mostly because they are falling apart), but this time I was feeling adventurous. It did make for some cool pictures. 

    I wanted to be comfy since it was an overcast day. I just recently got this vintage jean jacket that was my dads. I love the two tone and the overall 80's look to the jacket. It is pretty over sized on me, but it is thick and kept me warm in the cold wind. I decided to wear knit jeggings because they add a nice pop of color, and they are very comfortable. I also broke out the converse since I haven't worn them in forever. You can never go wrong with converse, they are always a classic. 

Until next time, xoxo -  Peyton.











Jacket- Vintage
Lace-up Top- Vintage
Pants- American Eagle
Shoes- Converse
Bag- Nine West
Rings- Vintage

Thanks Marcos for taking these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment