Thursday, June 4, 2015

Alpine Adventure

Lovestitch
   I have never really been into ponchos. Mainly because I had never tried one on that I liked and thought looked flattering. If you are having the same problem, look no further. This Love Stitch Anya poncho is amaaaaazing. It also comes in two different colors, this spring-y one I am wearing and a fall looking one with reds. It is really easy to throw on with a plain shirt and it keeps you warm.
 

 I love that I can just wear this with a comfy tee and some simple jeans and it makes the outfit look like you are dressing for spring even when it is still feeling like winter in California. This poncho would also look really nice paired with a white lace dress, or even a simple little black dress for a more dressed up look. Even some cute cut-off shorts with a tank would look cute with this and some sandals or brown booties.

    This is another one of my go to looks when I need something cute and comfy to throw on, especially with how gloomy our weather has been in California. I would definitely recommend adding this poncho to your cart on lovestitch.com! It is such a fun piece to style in many different ways!










Poncho- Lovestitch (Anya Poncho)
Top- Brandy Melville
Jeans- Paige Denim
Necklace- Bliss Boutique
Boots- Target
Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters

xoxo  -Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment