Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Trendy Tuesday: Funky Fringe

Reformation 'Naya' Skirt


  With the 70s trend coming back full steam, fringe is a must have piece in your wardrobe. I've been searching high and low for the perfect fringe and suede jacket, but I have still not found one. So, instead I will lust over these pieces I have spotted on various websites.


I love the movement that fringe has, and the cowboy vibe too. This is just a funky cool trend that you should try out for the summer. I think the fringe is a playful way to dress up your wardrobe. So hit up your local thrift stores and look online by just going to your fave website and searching for 'fringe'. There are tons of different ways you can incorporate fringe into your wardrobe. There are shoes, bags, dresses, jackets, skirts, tops, and even necklaces!
Nasty Gal

Forever 21

Forever 21

Urban Outfitters

Sam Edelman @ UO

Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment