Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Paint it Black

OOTD

   The June gloom we have every other day in California can make it hard for me to pick an outfit out with it being warm one day and freezing the next. Typically I like to wear a little more color when it's spring/summer, but with the gloom I decided to do all black and break it up with some brown. I also played with some texture in this look. My top has small textured dots, and my jeans are leather coated. I must say that I am definitely hooked on Paige denim. There are a variety of styles, lengths and colors. I guarantee you will find a pair you will wear over and over again.
 

Just recently I got this gorgeous bracelet from A Lil Bit Fancy! I wanted every single one, but chose to go the more simple route with a gold bracelet since most of my jewelry is gold. I love how it adds a completed feel to any outfit. The name she chose is perfect because these bracelets are the perfect lil amount of fanciness for any outfit. Check out Katie's blog to see her cute outfits, and beautiful little girls! http://www.lilbitfancy.com/
 
I wore this outfit to work since I work in a boutique, but it would be perfect for a movie with friends (or even a date!). It's a nice mix of chic and comfy.

xoxo-Peyton







Miss Me Shirt

Miss Me shirt

Sweater- Miss Kelly (Dupe for the sweater here)
Tank- Miss Me
Coated Jeans- Paige Denim
Boots- Target
Rings- Lauren Conrad
Braided Bracelet- A Lil Bit Fancy  "Gold on gold" wrap cuff bracelet is the closest to mine!
Lips- NARS "Cruella"

No comments:

Post a Comment