Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Blissful days


I have always said that if I didn't like dressing up so much, I would probably be a recluse and wear sweatpants all day. Luckily they made cute but comfy harem pants, palazzo pants, and jeggings. Just recently I got these super cute harem style pants from Bliss Boutique. Luckily, they are going to be putting up an online site very soon at bebeautifulinbliss.com. You will now be able to buy some of the cute things that I wear too!


I love these pants because they are comfy, and the pattern is beautiful. The colors are both dark and bright, so they are perfect for any season. With this look I wore a crisp cream Lovestitch blouse to make this more of a summer look. I also paired it with my new Steve Madden booties that I got on sale at Macy's. This outfit is perfect for a warm summer day since the fabric of the shirt is breezy and light. The detailing on the back of the blouse is absolutely gorgeous as well, plus I am a sucker for white blouses.

Hopefully it will start to warm up a little more here in Cali, because I cannot wait for summer! 

xoxo-Peyton









Blouse: Lovestitch
Pants: Bliss Boutique
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: Kate Spade


No comments:

Post a Comment