Saturday, May 16, 2015

Keep it Simple


 As I have gotten older, I find myself dressing more minimalistic and classic. I am all about buying classic pieces and pairing them with bolder pieces or simple too. With this outfit I paired a simple white collared shirt and dark denim. Throwing this beautiful Lovestitch cardigan over it added a slightly different look to this classic outfit.

This has been my go to outfit as of late. Since it is nearing the end of my semester at school, I find myself running a little bit later and later. When I am in a rush I like to throw on something classic and cute. This is one of my favorite brand and favorite cardigan. I love the way it looks, because of the length and neutral color. Luckily it is still available on their website linked below!

I also got this Kate Spade bag about a month ago and I absolutely love it. I don't usually splurge, but this bag was really worth it. It is sturdy and looks great with any outfit so I don't have to switch bags all the time. I got my bag on sale, but it was still pretty expensive, but I love having a bag that won't fall over when I set it on the ground.

Hopefully you enjoyed this simple outfit!

xoxo-Peyton











Cardigan: Lovestitch "Echo Cardigan"
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Paige Denim
Boots: Franco Sarto
Purse: Kate Spade New York
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters


2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Keep it up Peyton! You are to cute girl!<3

    ReplyDelete