Monday, January 30, 2012


Benefit False Eyelashes - Pin-up

This was my first experience with false eyelashes. I wore them for Winter Ball and I think they really finished the look I was going for. I have real long natural lashes, but I wanted fuller more noticeable lashes for the semi-smokey look I was going for.
I found them easy to apply, glue (must purchase also) is clear and pretty easy to use. Just wish it had come with some sort of stick or applicator, since it is easier to apply and spread with an implement rather than your fingers. 

 I had them fitted when I purchased, so they were cut down to fit my eyelash line. Curled my real lashes before applying and that works well. Then added a bit of mascara to both in order to blend them with my real lashes. Worked Great!

Happy I gave them a try. I am going to get a few of the other styles for other looks I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment